Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Game Notes: Green Farm 3

(This is a work in progress.)

A. Old version (1.0.1)

Game was not downloaded by me. Can't be moved to SD card.

Apparently, can be played offline, though I did not link this to fb.  Uses up too much space on phone/internal memory.

B. version 4.1.3

Tried to download this and was able to move it to phone storage.
Starting: 15.70MB
After moving to phone storage:
- App: 2.81MB
- Phone storage app: 15.25MB

Has since deleted the old version described above.

Restarting my game because I realized why my game bucks balance kept going down.  Pumpkins don't cost coins. Beware of this.

Game good so far, but decided to reset this game again because my other game (which I am a little more invested in right now) is suffering from some lag issues which I think might be because of this game somehow.  (Because it was ok before I installed this.)  So as part of an experiment to see if it will improve, I am resetting this one.  Anyway, I've reset this game so much (in the old version and this one) that I don't mind so much anymore. :P

Game so far before reset:
- level 17, 11k+ (saving up for honey extractor)
- 35/37 plots, 6(/7) crops, 3 trees, 1 beehive
- 4 farm animals, 1 dog
- still waiting for task that will unlock Trophy Room
- fertilizer plane not yet filled up (~4/5)
- best recipe made is probably apple tart
- have made lemon tart, working on lemon meringue but that will have to wait...

See you next time, game.

App before clearing:
- App: 2.81MB
- Phone storage app: 15.25MB
- Data: 6.24MB
- Phone storage data: 256KB

- Cache: 4.66MB




No comments:

Post a Comment