Friday, June 15, 2018

Game Notes: Tap the Frog HD

(Compare with Tap the Frog, link below.)

Game was not downloaded by me. Not a full game. Can't be moved to the SD card.

Saw this in Play Store and the cost is P99.  I don't know if that's just a download cost or if it will have everything unlocked already.

This one that's installed only has 3 games unlocked - Pop the Frog, Jump the Frog, and Paint the Frog.

Can be played offline.

Starting: 54.27MB
Rank 1: Newbie
Rank 2: Rookie
15/75 stars - that's the most I can get with only 3 games unlocked
Rank 3: Mud Bandit (54.64MB total)

Compared to this, I like just Tap the Frog better.  Not really sure what HD means...  High Definition?  I didn't really notice the difference.  What I did notice is that I can do more with that than this.  So... I'll finally be deleting this one.  :P  I can keep the other for now.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment