Sunday, June 17, 2018

Game Notes: Tap the Frog: Doodle


Installed (myphone): 29.34MB
Moved to phone storage:
- App: 8.71MB
- Phone storage app: 25.41MB

They say this is the original.  First time for me to see it.

Music is different.  It seems you can later buy some clothes and things for your frog. There are 83 badges (achievements?) to unlock.  There are 8 games unlocked in the beginning, and it seems there are 32 more to unlock.

Games are unlocked with frogbucks instead of stars so you don't have to do well in all to unlock more games.  You can opt to play your favorite ones over and over again to win more coins.  Also, if played online, you will receive 100 frogbucks every 2 or 3 videos watched.  But the game can be played offline.

Odd thing though.  About a day after I downloaded the game, it disappeared from Play Store.  Did they discontinue the game?

(10Jul2018) Like the game Light a Way, this was in my backup phone that is currently having spasms and is unusable.  Since I'm not that hopeful that the phone will recover, I doubt I'll be able to continue with this game, especially since it has been removed from the Play Store.









No comments:

Post a Comment